Posted on August 10, 2017 at 6:13 pm
LSLT Order Entry
LSLT Order Entry Clerk
Reports to Supervisor LSLT
Purpose: Responsible for initial entry of an order into the system for tracking purposes and for proper distribution of order information.
- Assign tracer number(s) and verify all necessary information is with order (e.g.…artwork, old tracers, old orders, and necessary bids).
- Assign spoiled work tracers to incorrect jobs.
- Enter special instructions for invoicing, shipping or other pertinent information.
- Assign new account status and customer number.
- Identify as order or confirming purchase order.
- Occasional filing.
- Perform special tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Assist throughout the office and plant as requested.
- Maintain safe work environment for yourself as well as others.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
Skills and Abilities:
- Basic knowledge of printing techniques.
- Familiarity with printing operations and WW&L & Worldwide Ticketcraft guidelines and procedures.
- Good interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and peers.
- The ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- The ability to create clear, common sense, instructions in written, oral, or diagram form.
- The ability to handle several tasks at once.
- Good computer skills, including a working knowledge of all applicable software.
- Overtime may be expected.
- Attendance is essential in this position, must be reliable, dependable and punctual.
Physical Requirement and Essential Functions:
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds and greater.
- Extensive sitting required.
- Extensive use of computer and mouse.
- Extensive use of telephone required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Some college preferred. Three to five years experience in a sales or customer service environment.
This position is required to work onsite in office environment. Noise level is usually moderate.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.