Posted on August 10, 2017 at 5:27 pm
Customer Solutions/LSLT Team Member
Customer Solutions Department
Reports to: CST/LSLT Supervisor
Purpose: To grow and expand existing customer base for the Small Market printing system.
- Grow current business.
- Take customers’ orders in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Route proofs to customers and follow up.
- Read and understand tracers, copy sheets, manifest sheets & other instruction sheets.
- Price jobs and prepare information for timely and accurate invoicing.
- Respond to customer requests and complaints dealing with the Company’s products and service.
- Maintain a working relationship with other market managers.
- Work directly with Sales and Customer Service to meet established organizational goals.
- Informing Sales and Customer Service Department of changes and sales opportunities.
- Assist in the development and coordination of advertisements (i.e…mailings, internet sales, periodical advertisements, etc.)
- Will be responsible for all phases of telemarketing in the department.
- Identify opportunities to find new markets and products where Lickety-Split can be utilized.
- Work harmoniously with other team members in department to expedite work and find innovative ways to reduce spoiled work and increase productivity.
- Attend conventions to actively promote product line.
- Maintain safe work environment for yourself as well as others.
- Keep work station clean and organized.
- Overtime will be expected.
- Weekend work may be required.
- Occasional travel will be required.
- Attendance essential, this position requires dependability, reliability and punctuality.
Skill and Abilities:
- Knowledge of printing techniques.
- Familiarity with printing operations and WW&L guidelines and procedures.
- Great interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and peers.
- Must have extensive product knowledge.
- The ability to price all jobs that fit under the WW&L and Worldwide Ticketcraft guidelines for the standard price book.
- The ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- The ability to create clear, common sense, instructions in written, oral, or diagram form.
- The ability to handle several tasks at once.
- Good computer skills, including a working knowledge of all applicable software.
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds and greater.
- Extensive sitting required.
- Extensive use of computer and mouse.
- Extensive use of telephone required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Some college preferred. Three to five years’ experience in a sales or customer service environment.
This position is required to be on site in an office environment. Noise level is usually moderate.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.